Wednesday

So I know all of you are wonering how things are going... For one, things are going great but I never really realized how little time missionaries have to write. Our Mission has made a goal for the month of March of 100 baptisms. The goal is well underway with 85 dates set as of this past Monday. But we are shooting for 140. This requiring a lot of work.

The area I am in is basically the "Utah" of Canada so the church is pretty big here. But it is amazing how the work is moving forward. We do what we call 7 day challenges and BOM challenges. (Book of Mormon) 7 days are basically we teach a member and then have them find someone for us to teach in 7 days, thats how we've gained a couple of our investigators and the BOM challenge is basically an easier way for someone to bring up the church in an every day conversation.

The work is good, the area is good. We got 2 new investigators last night and one of the investigators we got last week is like way getting close to being dunked. He infact will be going to see Elder Bednar this weekend. We get to see Elder Bednar in the morning for the missionaries and in the evening with the YSA. Also Pres. Jensen of the 70.

We had an emergency transfer, and Sis. Allen came down to Lethbridge. So there are three of us until the next transfers. Transfers are the 24 so I will let you know then what happens.

I don't have a cord for my camera so that is why I haven't sent pictures, I will print pics today and sent them to you.

I miss all of you, but hey it's kinda crazy, I can't believe it's been almost 2 months.

Love to all,
Sis Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment