April 22, 2010
Well I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy our time to just yack! I think about how lucky I am to be off on a Wednesday afternoon and be able to ask you things and get responces right back. There are so many who don't get that. I know that it is kinda confusing maybe more on my part than on yours. Because sometimes I ask questions and they get missed. I had the same thing happen yesterday with Elder Owens. He was telling me about the party in the primary room and then said that Laura doesn't like to play volleyball so they bring games. I then questioned about who Laura was or did he mean Nicole or did he mess up and say my name. I thought you liked to play vollyball, I know you always went up and did basketball. Oh well. Anyway he never did answer that question and got side tracked on something else. I got somemore good pictures. I will forward the email to you. I am grateful for Elder Owens candid snapshots. It is fun. When I saw you with Sis Owens it made me cry.... it was happy I guess and maybe little sad that I wasn't with you for your birthday. I know that this is not the first birthday you have been gone, but I couldn't help it!! I CAN NOT WAIT TILL MOTHERS DAY :)
Anyway I just wanted to tell you what an awesome job you are doing. Well I think you are doing :) Elder and Sis Owens say you are an "awesome lady". I asked yesterday about the journal because I don't get to hear everything and sometimes letters are what helps us take a moment in time and preserve it. But we talk so much about the camera not working and who is in each picture that I miss the details. You must be very busy with all that you are doing. I know you, and you are not a slacker, well at least once you get going :) JK..... You are an awesome lady remember that.
I think i will plan to print pictures at the end of each area. So if you do get transfered in a couple of weeks, then I will print all those pictures. I keep trying to do things for your book. I haven't put anything in it, but working on organization on the computer.
Keep up the good work. I can not express the joy that overflows from my heart when I think of the goodness that you are doing. I know there are people out there in the Calgary Mission that need to hear from YOU. We knew that a year ago as you were struggling to get ready. There are people there that will be touched by your spirit. Remember that always. Be who you are and bear your testimomy, they will feel the spirit. Also know that you are touching people even here by your service. Remember also that I tell you things to help keep you up to date and not to make you feel bad. I don't want you to be in the dark. Know that the Lord blesses your family, and I see that all the time. Some things are very noticable blessings, but some are just small things. Your Dad loves you very much and always inquires about our email day. He wants all the details. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you bunches, Remember who you are, Remember God Loves you, and The Church is true!!
LOVE--- XOXOXOXO
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment