Sis. Riley is from San Diego and we are having a blast, we have laughed so hard. The next transfer is going to be the best! No box yet, but never fear i am IN calgary now so ill be sure to get it this next week. So yeah its kind of wierd actually living in the city, there is a lot more culture diversity than there has been in Okotoks and Lethbridge, and we do ESL classes Thursday and Sunday nights (english as a second language)
Sunday
October 2010 part 2
I loved your letter by the way :-) Sis Kallas loved your letter! She was laughing especially when you said your mom loves you, your companion loves you, president loves you...that part! I read the ending to Sis. Kallas and she ran over and hugged me and said "IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!" and then I made a comment and she acted offended so I read your letter to her but substituted names so that way it applied to her. Haha I have the funniest story! Someone literally ran away from us!! :-) yeah Sis. Kallas had a feeling so we went to go talk to her and she walks faster, then we walk faster, then she crosses the street so we cross the street and then she runs away so we just gave up....so yeah, literally ran away from us.... :-)
Ya know I have not driven a car in about a year! That seems kinda crazy. YEAH Calgary!!! YEAH Sis. Riley!! Hey I got to see the temple site, yesterday, they've started the foundation...
Sis. Riley and I were planning on going to look for skirts and a couple shirts today as well I need to get a more professional looking boot instead of the bulky ones I have.
So Ive been sick since Wednesday and since Friday I haven't been able to hear out of my left ear, kind of makes it hard in a new ward when your trying to meet everyone. Anyway we went to the doctors office this morning, and he gave me a prescription for something called Biaxin that is supposed to help...
Sis. Riley is from San Diego and we are having a blast, we have laughed so hard. The next transfer is going to be the best! No box yet, but never fear i am IN calgary now so ill be sure to get it this next week. So yeah its kind of wierd actually living in the city, there is a lot more culture diversity than there has been in Okotoks and Lethbridge, and we do ESL classes Thursday and Sunday nights (english as a second language)
Sis. Riley is from San Diego and we are having a blast, we have laughed so hard. The next transfer is going to be the best! No box yet, but never fear i am IN calgary now so ill be sure to get it this next week. So yeah its kind of wierd actually living in the city, there is a lot more culture diversity than there has been in Okotoks and Lethbridge, and we do ESL classes Thursday and Sunday nights (english as a second language)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment