Nicole's first letter dated January 21, 2010
Dear Mom,
So, just so you know, everything is sunny!! Just like the yellow paper I'm writing on :)
Yesterday was insane, today has been hectic, tomorrow will be worse (joking).
All the buildings look the same, all the elders hold open the doors, food is good, district is great, zone leaders are awesome (they are going to Finland) teachers are fabulous, .... and the Spirit is so strong!
My companion is Sister Kallas from Evanston, Wyoming. She is amazing, such a strong spirit and apparently to her I am a barrel of laughs. We are having fun exploring the world of Sisters and Elders and getting fairly lost on campus. Saturday is our first teaching experience, we are both scared to death, but we think we have some fabulous ideas.
Just letting you know I'm okay.
Miss you tons,
Sister Nicole Andrews
No comments:
Post a Comment