Monday

Feb 3, 2010







Yes I got Dad's package. All the Elders are jealous cause they've just been getting cookies and brownies and I got Tostitos, queso and Hot Tamales. So since I know I won't finish it by next Tuesday I'm taking it to class tomorrow for our movie day. We're going to watch Finding Faith in Christ.
My district room 123. Calgary Missionaries: DL Elder Welling and Elder Estopinan, Elder Green and Elder Evans, Sis Kallas and myself and Sis Chase. We also have 4 others who are going to Colorado Springs.

So, something funny, Elder Karren (one of the Colorado Springs missionaries) got our DL high today :) Elder Welling had to have a root canal and crown done and Elder Karren convinced the doctor to give him laughing gas. Apparently he wasn't feeling it until they gave him another dose. Needless to say tonight was hilarious.
My teachers are amazing Bro Wist is on the funny side. He served in Toronto Canada and is married with a son. Bro Robinson is more serious but hilarious at the same time. He served his mission in Mississippi and is married. Anyway... Spiritual matters. It is amazing here. The spirit is SO strong in everything we do. Imagine 2200 to 2500 missionaries belting out 'Called to Serve'. It sounds amazing and they have you sing it every Tuesday devotional.
As far as dearelder.com notes... YES i'm getting alot. Everyone else is jealous cause I get 2 or 3 letters a day.
Miss you, love you lots, keep it up!
"It's a wonderful thing you are doing, but it's the least you could do."- Sis Hinckley on missionary work.
"If you casually read and pray you will never know how true this doctrine is."- Douglas Collister
"It is not where you serve, but how you serve."- Steven Allen
"why is amission so difficult? in answer.. Think about what Christ did for us.. now ask yourself that question again." -Steven Allen
Sis. Andrews
PS. I know the new primary hymn too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment