April 14, 2010
It's kind of weird here, cause everyone I know is either leaving in 3 weeks or leaving this summer. It's kind of cool though one of our zone leaders is from Idaho and he went to BYU-I the same years I did, anyway we get to talk about Idaho alot, but he's one of the ones leaving in May. Anyway, yeah we got over a foot of snow yesterday, so I got to break out my boots. They feel kind of wierd but they are keeping my feet dry! Last P-day we went to the gymnastics gym on the Northside of Lethbridge and we got to bounce on the trampolines and stuff. We also learned some break dancing moves from Elder D'Appuzzo (the Italian Elder) We have gotten the chance to go party at this families house every Sunday night. They make what they call KayKays... or Hawaian donuts... anyway they are way nice. He is from Tonga and she is a native from Ontario.
Anyway the work is going good as well. I am meeting with Megan tomorrow afternoon just by myself and talking with her, so we will see how it goes. I got your letter with the cut out people on it, everyone liked it, and thought it was hilarious that you put that much time into writing the letter. Stuff is going well here, everyone is in my prayers. Tell Nate he can paint the closet in my room if he feels so inclined....anything besides the pink that it is. Did I tell you I've been having dreams about Idaho? yeah, BYU, me going back to school and actually getting a degree in something, working with media and doing like event planning.... interesting, and in one dream I was working on a harvester :)
No comments:
Post a Comment