Thursday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!

Elder Owens-- Have you ever noticed that Sis. Andrews doesn't care to be the center of attention... or has that happened since she arrived in the mission field?  It took a lot of coaxing from Sister Jackson to even get her to come into the Primary Room where whistles and cheering took place for her birthday. 

Today we did something different... as a zone we went down to the bottom of the cooley.  Needless to say, Sister Andrews was NOT one of those who wanted to see how high they could climb up the bridge.  She is a funny lady!!  But, of course, you already knew that.  Elder Owens

Mom-- I was thinking about your birthday and realized that I was baptized 36 years ago on your B-day!
Nicole-- Birthday was good.  Sis. Jackson woke me up with a humongous sign in front of the door, and then made us pancakes.  Sister Toone made us ice-cream cake roll Monday night.  The Owens had us over for grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch (which also included your package, which was good that the elders were there cause I needed a translator for Nephi's card, (I love you Neph but I can't read your handwriting to save my life... but Elder Lee was able to decipher it cause he has horrible handwriting too so it's all good!!)  Um, and then some members took us out to the Cheesecake cafe for dinner.... waayyyy gooood... and then we went to the Owens with baz at 9, but P-day  Eve is now banned so no one else was there except for us, the Owens and Baz. 

Mom-- I realized that I must talk a lot about the rigga maroll around here and don't write a bunch of uplifing stuff.  Well I want to tell you hw happy you make me fee and how excited I feel when you share with me the things that are happening with you... good or bad.  I guess I need to hear it as much as it is probably theriputic for you to write it.  Tell me more about Meagan.  What do you think is going to happen once everyone goes home, how many sisters will be left?  Do you think you might get to stay this next time?  I know that is a bunch of questions, and you probably don't have all the answers.  That's ok, just want to hear what's on your mind. 

Nicole--yeah, um nothing really new with Megan.  I'm still trying to figure out what to do.  There will be an even number of sisters this next tansfer (one is coming out while Sis. Jackson is going home) and there is a high possibility that this area will be shut the beginning of May.  Big news though, as I'm sure you heard from Elder Owens, Sis Allen got sick and they sent her home.  She left Sunday night to fly to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment