Thursday

May 2010

The piano looks sweet!!  That's one thing I've decided to work on during my mission... playing the piano, and since plenty of Elders and Sisters know how, it's perfect!  We found a new place to live actually in Okotoks.  It is like way nice.  She basically doesn't live there, and she has a grand piano!  We will basically have the house to ourselves except for 2 weeks in August before she goes back to Utah for school. 

I have heard from Tiffany, Liz and Prez... -Mom-- "Which Prez?"  -Nicole-- "Archibauld.. haven't heard from Pattison, not priveleged enough to hear from Monson and don't want to hear from Obama!"  -Mom-- "lol... I'm glad to see you still have a good sence of humor!!"

I'm glad you like your charm.  Sis. Jackson and Sis. Jones gave me and Sis. Chase those charms so I thought it would be perfect to get you one.  I got sunburned while doing service at the salvage yard yesterday and then rained on while we were walking to a few potentials to see if they were still interested.  So that is basically the excitement around here.  Things are good. We did go tracting in the rain... the same day I got sunburned... and we got cussed at by some native girls that were driving by and then we got yelled at the other day by some highschool boys on the exact same street. So needless to say we are staying away from that street... well at least until we can go take a picture of the Elderly Pedestrian crosswalk sign :) We will be having a baptism this weekend.


Dad I'm proud of you learning the Uke!  Send me a video of you and Bro. Cantin playing...I wanna hear!! :-)

love me...

No comments:

Post a Comment