Thursday

June 2010

Yes conference was broadcast from Vancouver, and it was neat to think that we were both watching the same thing. 

I thought about a lot of stuff last week and I figured I will try hard and enjoy this area.  Sis Archibald and Sis Lambert from the office are coming into Okotoks today to take Sis Jones and I out to lunch, so that'll be fun... and then Sis Jones and I are going to go around Okotoks today and take a whole bunch of pictures and then go out to the big rocks and stuff so you will have more pictures next week. 

Sis Jones goes home in 6 weeks, so I guess I will be here forever :(  This might be a record... Sis Jones is my 3rd companion and she will be my 3rd companion to go home once she is done serving with me.. so yeah... I'm killing them off left and right.

I have pictures!!!  That is Sis Loketi from Tonga... she goes home tomorrow (June 22, 2010)   Oh and P-day is changed from Wednesday to Monday!  So don't forget!!

We had a sweet dinner with a family the other night and their non-member friend was over on her way to Alaska.  Sis Jones' dinner message was so good that this girl is going to look up the missionaries when she gets home and she wanted to start emailing Sis Jones.  So that was way sweet.  We spent last Saturday with the Elders and less actives house.  She is crazy!!  Seriously... we've heard the same stories like 50 times.  She is a licensed hypnotherapist, works undercover for the RCMP, is a lawyer, way good at curling, an avid cyclist, and a nutritionist.  So we were glad that the Elders were there so she could share everything with them... oh and she dances, so she is insisting that she teach us her dance moves next time we come over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment