Sunday

December 2010

Of course you are counting! Who wouldn’t be! Sis Chase and I will discuss this week when we want you guys to call and then I will let you know next week. It will most likely be in the afternoon like 1 or 2 cause in the morning us and the 4 elders in our district are going to have a breakfast thing at the church till then. That way we can have something to look forward to together. 
Joe can have that one game and he can borrow Zelda...it’s not like I will be playing it any time soon, lol.

I’m in charge of the area, which is weird.....really.....anyway. But Sis Chase is fun, I still miss Sis Riley and I wish she were here too, but I’m having fun at the same time.

Mom: “We sent your package on Friday.  They said 8 days coming from Perth.  Ok, just so ya know and don't think someone got into your box... I put a 20 in your envelope, but our debit card would not work at the post office, so we walked across the street to the ATM and got money out, but of course the ATM gave us Canadian :) So I paid for the package, and then opened up the envelope and took the 20 out and gave you the Canadian which was almost 20.  Figured you could use it easier over there.  There are only a few places that take Canadian at par here.  And your box is JAM packed, lots to share of course.  Sis Elliot is sending one off from the Ward (minus the Christmas ornaments the primary made you.  They are on the tree in the lobby and I will take my camera next week and take some pix to send you.  We figured that they would 1. break and 2. you would have to send them back because there were so many.)  So then if you send a letter to everyone here in thanks... you can tell the primary thanks for the ornaments.  I will get them off the tree after Christmas and I will put them with your stuff.” 

Chase and I will be doing Christmas pictures today so I will send them out to you next week, we have gotten into the habit of curling my hair and I love it!  I am sending out your package today, the only thing I need to do is instruct you on how to do one thing that is in there....so when you get the package and you find a gift that is wrapped in Simpson wrapping paper and one in Toy Story DONT OPEN THEM! Ask me first on Christmas and I will tell you how they work, they are called Christmas Crackers.  ok, so Stephanie knows what is in there so she doesn’t have problems at the border…there is marinade, tiles, crayons, CD cases...and killer bunny cards....and.....candy....and a lot of letters that you should start opening like 2 days from now, so you will have to catch up just follow the dates on the back.   

I’m glad you are having company for Christmas day, that sounds way fun, wish I was there… :-(  Our district is having a party type thing at a member’s house and someone invited us over for a party and someone else invited us over for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment