I went to bed at 9:00 on New Year’s Eve ....and we cleaned our room since we had to be in at 6.
Please tell Grandma and Grandpa Andrews thank you! I got their package today.... and I am not going anywhere I am staying here in the west.
We helped this family clean their basement (where the YSA elders live) and we found 30.00 in change... :-) apart from that...no not really anything exciting....oh, we did also talk to this lady at the pizza place last Monday...she’s interested so that’s pretty sweet...
Can you believe I have been out 1 year on Thursday? Crazy!!
I just want to see if Rachel is going to get baptized or not....and some elders are irritating me, but they are apparently here to help me with my patience, and my anger fuse. Didn’t meet anyone new but we did get a new investigator that we have been trying to teach since November, and it went well we just need to get her Dads permission before she can get baptized (which she wants to do).
Chinooks are here in like a week we will be colder than anywhere else on the planet. Congrates on the Chili cook off.... first place that’s awesome!! I pretty much just live off of bread and milk....oh and your hot chocolate mix is gone.... :-) I loved it.....and we wanted to put in a request for 1 box thin mints and 1 box of Samoa’s....please? :-) You don’t have to I don’t need them, but we were talking about that this week, so I figured I would ask.
And the Canada mittens… just keep those and I will find something else for Dad and Nephi.
Mom- “I guess this was a week for me to reflect. I hope you do and do it often. Remembering the challenges in our lives and knowing that sometimes we go through things for a reason. I pray for you always and pray for you to continue to have good experiences that let you share with people your sweet spirit and your strong testimony. Using James as an example, sometimes we don't know the lasting affects that we can have on someone by the small things that we do on a daily basis.”
It snowed a foot and went from +13 to -27 in like a day.....ouch.....
No comments:
Post a Comment