Monday

May

Hopefully you can call at 4:30 my time....I figured you probably had the day off so that would be fine...I hope so anyway....have you called Pres. Pattison and asked if he will be home the evening of the 30? And have you gotten an email about flight times? They might not send it till the end of the month, you could call Sis Pitcher and ask... The invite sounds good. Ceri just programmed my coming home party into her phone!


Yes Ceri told me about the tornados, but she told me it was in Beeville not Vilonia....is Robby, Shelly and kids okay? Robby and Shelley are good... everyone around them not so good. lots of distruction, but the storm continued on east and plowed through tennessee, mississippi and then alabama. Killing 320 along the way with Alabama having over 200 lost. It was a pretty crazy storm.

We have 2 baptisms this Saturday… Jason and another guy named Blain.


ANDREWS/NICOLE ELAINE

AIR CANADA 30 JUN CALGARY AB TORONTO ON 700A 1238P

AIR CANADA 30JUN TORONTO ON MONCTON NB 150P 443P

My itinerary… Wow now it’s real

Sis Hill was confused cause you said hello this is Sis Andrews, but she could tell it was you… you have an accent....lol... :-) everyone tells me I don’t have an accent. LOL I want my accent back...!!!

Sis Hill got the time wrong so you are now to call at 3:30 my time.... 5:30 your time. That only gives us an hour to talk so I don’t think we can conference everyone this time. We have a lot to talk about. Please let them know I will be home soon and we will talk on the phone for a long time :)


I prayed about my Utah decision when we went to the temple and I had the feeling...its okay...you will be taken care of... this is the prompting you have gotten and you need to follow it... so yea Utah it is.

I’m getting moved to Airdrie for my last transfer... Sis Denis will be my companion. I started out in the southern part of the mission and will end in the most north part of the mission.

So as I said, I forgot that yesterday was Victoria Day...and thank you for the update tell everyone hi and that I love them... I have been worried lately about everything and I keep having to tell myself that everything will be okay and that I don’t need to think about it now... Airdrie is really good. The members are so nice and fun. Sis Denis is amazing as well, she’s from Ontario and we have been getting along really well (I’ve been improving my french toast making skills) One of the amazing couples is Rona and Theresa White. She got baptized 2 weeks ago and he got baptized in February. But the sad news is that they are getting evicted this week. They are hoarders so there is alot of stuff to go through and so that has been our project lately...

is it sad that i want time to fly by a little now....Thank you for keeping me updated on stuff with pres. Pattison and everything else...did you tell him what we were planning on for Moncton? and what did he say?

so you know Nephi emailed me, and thankyou for the update on dads talk too...thank you for everything you do and i will be on next Monday....thank you!

love you bunches and i will ttyl

Nicole

I was re-reading the emails from last week getting rid of duplicates, and I just wanted to make sure that you understood that there will be money for your move. There is not much in your account now, but that will change once we get to the move time.

I did talk to Pres. Pattison today, he was here for church/interviews. He had not received the email that I sent him a few weeks ago. I will be resending him the information once I am done with your email. He was very excited that you were flying into Moncton, and it sounds like we might be able to meet him there. We will be finalizing that along the way. Mumu and I found the Moncton chapel. Right down from the Holiday Inn Express

ok... Sally wants to sell her contract. I will be calling them this week if you give the ok that way we can get them the deposit and such. I will also have Nephi go by and take a picture as to where it is this week. Second part to this is... since there is an apartment do we want to make the trek to Arkansas? Even if it is only for a couple of days? All the family is ok with it being a few days, and I feel like a few days is better than none. Buying plane tickets this week as well to fly out of SLC to Manchester NH where we will leave a car on our way through.

okay 1) perfect lets go for that and then if i need to ask Donna or Charlotte about staying at there house for 2 weeks that will be okay...maybe? if not i will just relative hop.... and 2) Arkansas, lets do it!, IF you think that you have the money to do so, if you dont then we will not.... okay....sweet, thank you for making all the plans...

We have been teaching only Recent converts and Less-Active members. So it’s interesting one family is the Campos family from El Salvador and they have been teaching us Spanish... the only phrase I can say though is: Donde Esta Mi Mochilla? I love you too!

Oh good we can get right in the apartment?  That is awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment